Wednesday, June 17, 2009

18 years.

Today marked my 18th birthday. Many a thing happened. I like lists. Allow me to list a few.
  • morning presents with the family. I now can officially vote before my dad in Australia. yay!
  • met with Jess at 9 *ouch early* and Livi, met Jess's friend Justin and later Claire.
  • Paddington -> lava lounge & op-shopping
  • West end -> nandos & the cupcake parlour
  • Candles
  • The 'old mans erection'
  • Bin on fire
  • Hobo fire
  • Photos
  • Laughter
  • Coffee
  • Cupcakes
  • Vintage shoe failure
  • New people
  • New ideas
  • Fun ahead
  • Uni pals
  • Final exam - survived
  • Holidays
  • 18ness
much love
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. I am going to use this to stalk you now :)

    i think you should put up 10 reasons why having your person a bajillion miles away sucks.

    fantastic

    anyway
    i miss you. AND. i am harrassing you through several mediums to make up for missing your birthday due to no credit/battery and no internet :(
    LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s this is maddie, i just forgot to sign out of my dad's account and now he's going to be confused.

    ReplyDelete