Tuesday, June 23, 2009

another post again.




wow it feels like too long since I wrote my last post but it'll only be a week tomorrow.
anyway allow me to fill you in on my life so far as an 18 year old...

well to be honest I've been working a lot ): and haven't slept in at all not one day since being on holidays. well Saturday i did until 10:30 but that was recovery from Friday night so it was not a nice sleep in. Thursday saw me get my id yay! friday, saturday (though went out for dinner), sunday & today were work filled with monday having lunch with two friends and later a trip to the red room.

Anywayyyy finally had my first proper 18+ night out on friday - about time.
First was AASS (accidentally annie street space) this was just down the road - performance art - rather wonderful shall be going back again.
then off to the city we (chelsea & i) went to meet tim (scott) & rob (mckee) while waiting we went to the belgian pub consumed a beverage in anticipation before a night which involved - UJs, the embassy and downunder bar (oh yes how classy i know, whatever it was fun). So chelsea and i taught a bunch of guys the chelsea dance, i got picked on: chelsea "lets go to the European twin bar" I sat down on the path in protest which ended up with tim and rob picking me up and carrying me the rest of the way to the next place and last but not least i met a guy from manchester by the name of adam whom i will probably see again in the near future.

All in all a good, successful night out.
Classy? no.
but rather fun nevertheless though i am dying for the valley and i do not care how small rics is i reaaaaaaaally want to go there.
But I am so putting down the next AASS in my diary.

Anyway must be off

much love
xoxo

PS the cure the cure the cure the cure the cure loooooooooooooove

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for being immature, but AASS just reminds me of dance class...and the ASHEAD model of anal-ysis. Were you there for that?
    But yay I'm glad you've had a fun week being 18! (:
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES i was there for that - Emma and I totally created that and even developed on it further in chemistry. ahhh the good old days. xoxo

    ReplyDelete