Tuesday, June 30, 2009

wonderful friends make up for shite feelings.



males have a tendency to be problematic in my life, lately this has been no exception. Last night I was particularly down but these wonderful people picked me right back up on my feet.

WF1
"Honestly, he's all kinds of fucked up,"
"I'd prefer not to see you unhappy"

WF2
dropped by my work today with a box of chocolates and when I finished I found the best text,
"Just thought I'd say I hope you're feeling better than last night. Honestly you're fabulous and don't deserve to be unhappy! xo"


I know one of them reads this blog occasionally and the other doesn't but I thought they both deserved a rant on how much I appreciate them both. So I made a little I love you more than blank. Thanks guys for being genuinely fantastic.

Until next time,
much love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment