Saturday, July 4, 2009

I wonder if I'd get along with them...

You know what I mean, those friends you make when you are in a tad of a state, I question if I'd befriend them if I was my typical self.
Thursday was yet another one of those occasions where I probably should think before I act. Before I knew it I was telling my life story to a young fellow (happened to be the guy my good friend c***blocked to try get an in with TMBGITW). So there I was spewing my life story to this poor young fellow about everything from going out, a recent party, recent male problems, sport, my favourite English club, marriage; it is quite possible I covered a good chunk of my life in a not so conscious state. The lovely thing was he was quite happy to chat back, look after me/make sure I didn't get hit by a bus and he didn't run a mile when he had to listen to the story of my life. I don't know about you but I think this one is a keeper.

Until next time,
much love
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. A keeper in general? Or for you in particular? (:
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never found it hard to make friends like that. But drinking does make it easyer, I mean look at what happened at chelsea's party with mat and his friends :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, he sounds entirely lovely :)
    And what is this English club you speak of? I am most intrigued... :D

    Loving stalking your blog space.x

    ReplyDelete